Friday, May 16, 2014

Release Day - When We Fall by Kendall Ryan


Book 3 in the highly addictive When I Break series, about sex addict Knox and his addiction counselor, McKenna has released early and is available now!
Blurb:
In this third and final installment of the much loved When I Break series, Knox and McKenna’s relationship has reached a critical impasse. The mistakes and secrets of their pasts have caught up to them and threaten their future happiness. Can McKenna trust that Knox’s sexual addiction is behind him and make a life with this beautifully troubled man? And when Knox reveals the full truth about his past, will McKenna be able to put her own fears aside and accept him?
Review: 

5+++ Stars!! 

When We Fall was everything and more that I had hoped for. This series was by far my absolute favorite yet by Kendall Ryan. I adored the characters, and how their story played out! 

When We Fall picks up right where When I Surrender stopped. Now of course book 2 left us with a cliffhanger, and believe me, my heart was pounding in my chest so hard with how McKenna found Knox, but there is a reason I love Knox. Knox proves that he is a changed man, and wants only McKenna in this final installment. Only problem, can they each get past their past and move forward with one another. Kendall did an amazing job with her writing, and really allowed for us as readers to feel the connection between the two. I felt as if I was watching their lives play out before my eyes, and couldn't get enough. You can't help but want for things to end perfectly in this amazing story, and in my opinion the series couldn't have ended better. I was extremely sad to read the final line, but was so overjoyed with the conclusion. 

If you have yet to start this series, then I highly recommend you do so immediately. I had a hard time putting down each book, and found myself finishing them each much faster than I would have hoped for, which was just to prove that each book was that Amazing. I really loved this series! I can't wait to read lots more by Kendall and to fully support all her books! <3 



Purchase Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment